Terms of Service
Use of this website constitutes your agreement and acceptance of the following terms, conditions and limitations:
- This website and all of photographs, content, design, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), collectively the “Materials”, are owned by Kestrel Aviation Management Inc. , its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- These Terms of Service grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use this website for your personal use only. You may access the material on this website only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on this website, except as incidental to normal web browsing, such as the making of temporary copies in RAM or the cache of your Internet browser.
- You must not:
- Modify copies of any of the Materials from this website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this website.
- Reverse-engineer or otherwise attempt to steal the software code of the website.
- Any use of this website not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- Engaging in a prohibited use of this website may result in civil, criminal, and/or administrative penalties, fines, or sanctions against the user and those assisting the user.
- The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Kestrel Aviation Management Inc. or its licensors. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any part of this material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of Kestrel Aviation Management Inc.
- If you would like to use any of the Materials for purposes beyond these Terms of Service, or if you have any feedback, comments, or questions relating to these Terms of Service or this website, please e-mail questions to us via our contact page. We are happy to potentially accommodate other creative uses of the Materials for press articles and other public relations and marketing pieces.